The estimated reading time for this post is 227 seconds
1. Videforex offers a number of attractive reward features to its new and subsisting clients.
Bonuses and one time trading credits awarded to clients are part of Videforex’s promotional
programmes. These bonuses are limited time offers and the terms and conditions associated
with bonus rewards are subject to change.
2. Videforex reserves the right to refuse, cancel or change the bonus at any time with prior
notice. Any indication of fraud, manipulation, cash-back arbitrage or other forms of
deceitful or fraudulent activity based on the provision of the bonus will render the account
inactive along with any and all profits or losses garnered.
3. The bonus will be paid in the base currency of the account, selected upon registration only.
4. Should the entire or part of the deposit on which the bonus is given be withdrawn prior to
the 3 times turnover has been traded then the following will happen:
a. The bonus will be cancelled in full.
b. All the trading losses will come from the original deposit first and the remaining
balance may be withdrawn.
c. Any profits made as a result of use of the bonus can be cancelled at the discretion
5. Bonus awarded by Videforex must be used to place trades. If a client has not achieved a
turnover equivalent to 3 times the deposit on which the bonus is given plus the bonus amount
within 3 months, the bonus will be cancelled and removed from the clients account, and any
profits resulting from the bonus may also be cancelled at the sole discretion of Videforex.
6. The maximum bonus that can be awarded during any year to client is €/$ 100000, depending on the currency of client account. Videforex, at its sole discretion, may award additional bonus to client.
Traders Can Reject Bonuses
7. Bonuses are optional and client is not required to take a bonus. During initial deposit, client
may send a request to support@Videforex.com to accept no bonus and therefore is exempt
to any conditions pertaining to bonuses, however the rest of the terms in this Agreement still
apply. Should client mistakenly accept a bonus, client must notify customer support within
3 working days, and must place no trades. In such an instance, Videforex will remove bonus
from client account and client shall not be held to the terms relating to bonuses, however all
terms and conditions will still apply.
Withdrawal Conditions and Fees – Accounts with Bonus
in order to qualify for a profit of initial deposit withdrawal with an account at Videforex
that has been awarded a bonus, the funds deposited and the bonus must be turned over three
times. By way of example, if client deposits $1000 and receives a $300 bonus, client must
achieve a turnover of $3900 or more. Turnover is defined as the sum of the value of all
trading orders excluding the value of any trading orders that have been cancelled either by
the client or by Videforex.
9. Furthermore, subsequent deposits must be turned-over before any funds from the account
can be released, regardless of previously achieved turnover. By way of example, if a client
initially deposited $1000 and achieved a turnover of $10,000, and then deposited a further
$1000 and got another $300 bonus, client must achieve a total turnover of at least $13,900
before any funds can be withdrawn.
10. Videforex does not provide any opportunity to withdraw any bonus amount.
11. Any withdrawal that must be completed by international wire transfer will be charged a $50
12. If the client wishes to withdraw funds from the account where the turnover requirement has
not been met, for either initial or subsequent deposits, maintenance fee of 20% on each of
the withdrawal amounts apply, which shall be paid by the Client.
13. At time of withdrawal, Videforex may cancel any bonus awarded to the client, in the event
that, at Videforex’s sole discretion, any of the following circumstances occur:
a. the Client fails to make any payment or fails to comply fully with any
obligations under User Agreement and/or Bonus Rules or any transaction;
b. any of the representations or warranties given by the Client are, or become, untrue;
c. Videforex or the Client is requested to close an exposure (or any part of an
exposure) by any regulatory agency or authority.
see videforex.com review here